A Run to Remember
Welcome to the 2022 Savio AC race – an opportunity to test your physical abilities in a challenging race in a unique setting which combines spectacular views and fresh air of the Inwadar National park, Marsaskala.
The race will be held in January, making the event among the first in the 2022 calendar year. It will consist of a 3×3.333km relay on variable terrain in a mix between cross country and trail running. Teams can be made up of mixed gender, club and age groups, however, team classification will be based on the strongest member of the team.
Hope to see you there for what promises to be yet another ‘Run to Remember’!
is powered by
1. General information
Date and time: Sunday 30th January starting at 9:00 AM
Location: Triq il-wiesgha tower / Inwadar national park, Marsaskala – Malta (view map)
– Apply online
– Online applications should be submitted by Friday 21st January
Race fees (per team):
|10 Km relay
|€50 per team
Eligibility: The first 100 applicants
Participants must register and collect their race number, from the Eurosport Birkirkara outlet on the following date:
Friday 28th January 2020, 16:00-19:00hrs
All participants will get a discount voucher from Eurosport, Birkirkara outlet.
No registrations will be available on race day
Participation tokens: A purposely designed commemorative medal will be given to all finishing participants
2. Race information
Prizes: GO&Fun Hampers and Eurosport gift vouchers shall be awarded to the race winners thanks to Eurosport Malta and Go&Fun Green Energy Drink Malta.
|1st, 2nd and 3rd team overall (women and men)
Below is a depiction of the route, together with elevation charts of a 3.3 Km lap route
3. Race rules
- Numbers must be worn at the front, on the chest and clearly visible
- Numbers are non-transferable unless authorised by the organisers
- Athletes are only eligible for one prize
- Participants may run, jog or even walk the route, however, faster runners should be given priority and allowed to overtake
- Anyone breaking any of the above rules may be disqualified